Std in mouth sores

about a week ago I gave this guy oral sex...he wasn't wearing a condom. I guess from covering my teeth with my lips so I wouldn't bite him on accident, I got a cut on my upper lip on the inside..it hurt for a few days then it turned into what looks like a canker sore. my throat was also a little sore cause he shoved his penis in all the way. so my throat is still sore..and when I look closely, I can see what looks like white spots or something on it..does this sound like an STD to you? I'm so scared...are there cures for it??? please answer

It sounds like an infection if there is white then there is mostly puss under it might not be a std though...i would go and see a DR... just in case I thinki t is just a infection try taking alive and using a oral antibiotic.

Or take a picture and e-mail it to me darkwolfgirl240@gmail.com I cold ma be better help you if I new what it looked like.

Dark Wolf

You should go see a doctor or talk to a pharmists at a walgreens. If theres an over the counter drug for it they will let you know. Or if theres a free clinic in your area go to that.

When I woke up with a sore throat afta sex is that a std?

Dear retronesss,
Go see your doctor ASAP. This is why you should never engage in any sexual activity without using a condom and birth control.
Sue...good luck

Sore throat after oral

hunny you need to go see a doctor RIGHT AWAY and find out FOR SURE i hope everything is okay

Why are my nipples so sore but not my breasts?