What would you do for a shot for hair loss?

I heard this morning that they may have a cure for male pattern balding, right now it is undergoing testing with rats. If this works I would be on board, my wife keeps says I am growing forehead.

Not sure, I'm not going bald (yet)...but if I did, I'd probably go for it as long as it wasn't too expensive...not going to even consider plugs and my brother tried a few (rogaine, etc) and they didn't work for him.

Lol.. Well why would you want to change the natural order of things? If you are meant to get bald in your old age then let it be. I am sure your wife would love you anyway, with or without hair, unless this is something you guys discussed together.

how much

I am ready to be bald LOL... Honestly I have lost a lot and have been spending heck lots of money but did not work. SO I give up. God will take away what belongs to Him, right LOL

what if?

No I am never getting the plugs, and looking at your profile pic, looks like your forehead is growing, but I have no clue where your hair started from.

Proffesional Blonde Look

Well my hair has been on a relocation plan since I was 25, but it does not seem to bring down my barber cost, so there is no benefit to having less hair.

Should I do this??

Hes I am aware I am getting older, thanks for that :), but right now I have florida on my forehead, and it is working its way to a island.

haiirrr !

I think all my hair loss is caused by stress, I think kids, employees, and the American government can do this to you.

Glamour shots

I did not mean to imply that you are old...lol.. I mean we are all not so song anymore.. me included..lol.. Sorry.

What can my friend wear to work?

I know, but age happens to the best of them, hay, I still feel young.

is it possible?

In the highly unlikely event that your hair loss is NOT due to genetics, diet and shampoo and stuff will make a difference. Get a good Hair loss Treatment.Make sure to get enough iron in your diet. Try not to stress out. I tried using Reloxe for hair loss and It worked very well for me.

Where can you get coontails done by a pro?