Is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

Signs of being pregnant for me was

*Being tired/ sleepy
*Sick anytime of eating and or morning I would gag
*Late period or spotting
*Tenderness in your boobs
*Sometimes cramping
*Charlie horses -Not everyone gets them

I hope some of this info helped, I would really recommend taking a test and or seeing a doctor because if you are they start you on vitamins for you and your baby it really helps with the tiredness and health of the baby. Good luck

It can be a sign of loads of different illnesses. It's hard to diagnosis something from just one symptom.
If you are really worried just take a test.

What are the signs of being pregnant?

When you think you're pregnant, you start having pregnancy symptoms or so it seems. But it's all in your head.

yes you sleep a lot when you're pregnant but it doesn't necessarily mean that. When I get paranoid about being pregnant, I start getting those fatigues too.

To be sure, just go out and buy a pregnancy test. If you don't want to spend hellla money, if theres a dollar store near you, go buy one from there. You may think it's a dollar so it doesn't work but it really does. My friends gets hers from theres a couple of times and all of that time it showed up positive (which mean she was pregnant).

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

Yes, sleepiness is a sign...
For me...a couple of weeks before I found out I was pregnant...I was sleepy, hungry, moody etc...

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

well im 7 weeks pregnant & although I dont sleep a lot im sooo sleepy & would love to sleep..

unless you are late with your period & you are suspecting it could be that yes you are pregnant or there is something else going on with you,,

either way go get checked out!!

all the best :-)

How early do signs of pregnancy show up?

I think I might be pregnant as im very tired an moody all the time to my boyfriend an he thinks I am pregs an is happy about it but I dont think I am I took 2tests at a clinic but one was positive an the other negative I have to wait a little longer for my period but I think its a defo sign that I am pregnant an im always hungry :O

Can I get pregnant if I use a condom?