Can i get pregnant from my cousin?

Sweetie, you can get preganant from ANY man. It doesn't matter if your related to them or not..it can be your dad, brother, cousin, uncle..whatever!

you can get pregant from anyone who a male and if you did get pregnant your child will have disabilities examples: mental retardation and other things i learned in biology!!1

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

kristy you are wrong... its your first cousin that your jeans get all mixed up... you are not really suppose to have sex with a 1st cousin... thats actually pretty wrong... but supposedly second cousin is okay...

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

Hun>you can get pregnant by your brother....YES!!

Can I get pregnant if I use a condom?

Yes you could get pregnant from your cousin. Disability...doubtful.
You have a 2%-4% chance of having a child with problems from someone not related. you have a 4% -6% chance of problems from your cousin. To put this in perspective a teenager that smokes has a 4-6% chance of having a child with problems. This guy that say's he learned this in biology....full of it.
Marrying your first cousin is legal in many, many countries. The United States is a country that is split with about 51% of the states not allowing first cousins to marry.

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

Actually, worldwide lots of 1st cousins get married. In America 24 states have laws against 1st cousins marrying though it is legal in the other 26 and the 24 states where it is illegal will recognise 1st cousin marriages performed in other states. While the rate of 1st cousin marriage in the states is 1 in 1000 couples, worldwide it is 20% and in some cultures it is as high as 80%. The incidence of birth defects is only slightly higher in 1st cousin couples than the general population. FDR, Albert Einstein, and Charles Darwin all married 1st cousins.

When I was a lad I was told that 2nd cousins were "kissing cousins" because you could marry them. The prohibition against marrying cousins seems to mainly be an American thing.

What is the best way to clean out my system while pregnant?

YES YES YES AND YES!!! YOU CAN GET PREGNANT WITH ANY MAN EVEN IF ITS PART OF your FAMILY YES BUT YOU WOULDNT WANNA DO THAT CAUSE THE BABY CAN COME OUT WITH MENTALL PROMBLEMS NOT trying O BE FUNNIE. AND LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE SAID THE GENES CAN GET MIXED UPP AND THE BABY COULD BE I THINQQ ILL OR HAVE different KIND OF DISSABILITIES!!

Can you get pregnant from Pre-Ejaculation?

Yea you can get pregnant by anyone and its illegal in most states to marry a first cousin and its just gross to date or do anything else with

Can being punched in the stomach while pregnant cause a miscarriage?

I don't know, if your cousin a guy?

Can you get pregnant even if he doesnt cum inside you?

u can have kids with ur first cousins but not with ur second but if u have sex with ur second cousin thats when all the jeans get mixed up and that makes ur kid come out downsyndrome or some dissabilty

Can this make you pregnant?

first of all kristy

jeans is spelled genes

second of all
you have it all wrong
you have a bigger chance
your child coming out with problems
if you have sex with your FIRST cousin.

yes actually you can get pregant from your cousin... the thing is... that if you get pregant from one of your relitives you baby will have some kind of mental defect..

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey you can be pregnat by any man, he may be is yours first cousin, brother, any other relative.