What do you think is the worse part of being sick?

Definitely the aches :/ I can't stand the way my body aches when I am sick.

Definately not being able to sleep!

How to make a sickness worse?

Always having to blow my nose! I really get tired of it, and not being able to smell anathing or breath right...

Worse

The fact that you get everyone sick, so when you're better they're sick, and then they get you sick again :| its a never ending cycle.

Why iz it that after I got pregent my dapression has gotton worse?

Feeling tired all the time. I don't like sleeping, I only sleep when I have to. It feels like a total waste of time feeling tired then ending up in bed all day

sicknesses

I hate being sicck because my parents get angry at me for being sick. The noises are annoying I can't talk and they literally punish me for not being able to do anything. I hate it.

Colds/ sick

I think feeling tired, but not being able to rest. There's nothing worse than that, because you just drag yourself everywhere when you have no other choice. I'd rather be in a warm bed than out doing things. D:

is hookah worse then cigerettes??

Coughing. I can handle pretty much anything else but I hate coughing. My boyfriend looks after me when I am sick though which is nice.

sick of it?

How can you not like sleeping? :|

Why am I always tired and sick?

:( Because, I could be out there doing billions of other things :D rather than laying on my bed.

What do you do if you have been hallucinating since you were like five and it's getting worse?

i hate being weak.with sickness,i might throw up or i might have aches,but then again i can move with those.but if i'm weak i can't even move and do the things i love to do.

My Parakeet may be sick

The stuffy nose.. omg I get so close to going insane, you can't sleep grr... also the pounding head isn't so fun either

stuffy nose, sore throat, and coughing every 2 seconds.. :(

The tiredness is the worst part for me and the stuffy head. I hate that the most.

Well tbh I can't choose. I hate all of it really. Being tired even you slept all day/can't sleep,making everyone else sick when you get better,nothing to do, having to "Blowing your nose.Cough.Groan.Repeat."Having no appetite and when you come back to school/work, you have twice as much work so you can catch up(which takes forever btw) =(

feeling miserable myself all the time. like right now :(

when you have to miss a cool event...

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

the taste!

The fact you can't really do what u want...