Is it offensive to call candy you only find in mexican food stores "mexican candy"?

Recent Questions Food & Dining

i don't think it is, because you don't no what the candy is called sooo you might as well call it mexican candy, other people might think its racist but i don't think it is.

Oh no, it's a waste of time to worry over something so trivial. The majority calls it "Mexican candy" so it must be fine.

Bad foods?

Majority does not always mean it's right... that is kind of insane,

What kind of candy do you like?

No. It's not discrimination.

Do You Have a Favorite Candy that You Miss?

The majority of people I know call me white girl, but in truth I am Romanian so they should be calling me Romanian girl but it's more simple, so it's left at that. Point caught?

When do you start giving little ones hard candy?

No...

Mexican food cooking advice for teen?

no... thats what its called probably 80% of the people at my school are mexican and thats what they call it and what everyone else calls it

Candy floss vs. cotton candy

i didnt know white was a country... or that romanian people had a certain look

Where can you find Toxic Waste Candy?

its better than beaner candy or wetback chewies, do you think people are offended if you order mexican food in a mexican restaurant, or if you say you prefer mexican tacos over taco bell?

How to make Lucas Mexican candy?

i HATE it when ppl call me that lil white trash girl -__- but the school i go to ALOT of people are racist

What is your favourite Easter candy?

Yeah, I get that a lot too but they usually don't mean anything by it. There only about 10 white kids at my school so I stick out like a sore thumb.

How many Warheads (candy) are in a 1.5 oz bag?