Is the nose piercing suppose to sting and burn a little after having it pierced?

All piercings have the potential to do that, especially cartilage. Please say you got it done with a needle though???

Lol i had it done in the shop gosh no i would never do it myself. I asked cause my lip didn't hurt at all.

Which is more painful, lip or nose piercing?

I think she asked if you got it done with a needle cause some stupid places do it with guns, which are horrible for any piercing. :P

Is a Monroe piercing supposed to bruise?

Oh lol i see now that my glasses are on =P lol yea it was a needle they did it.

Can you get a nose piercing if you have blackheads?

Haha :P yeah as TwiddleMuffin said, a lot of places over there do piercings such as nose and helix with guns which is horrible, they should have their piercing license taken off them! But yeah that's good. It should only feel like that for a small amount of time though. Is the jewellery steel? Or titanium? What are you cleaning it with?

Nose piercing migrating?

Yes. You've been injured, impaled in fact :D Of course it's going to hurt for a while. Just keep and eye out for swelling, excessive warmth around the wound and/or spreading redness, these are signs of infection. Keep it clean and that won't happen. Use an antibacterial soap while washing it gently yet thoroughly, every time you remember it's there.

is it supposed to be burning?

i mean, persistent and worsening swelling, fever, and redness... Don't freak out lol

How long does it take for a nose piercing to stop hurting

Omg Devin =P lol i know i have to keeping an eye on it a lot i think to much lol. Yes i know i was afraid of infection but i keep it so clean its not red or nothing. I honestly didn't think the nose would hurt at all but was more worse then my spider bites.

How badly do nose piercings hurt?

Keep in mind that hypertrophic scarring also known as "the bump" is often mistaken for infection, it's not. It's simply a build up of collagen that will go away with the right treatment. And you should definately NOT clean it everytime you remember it's there, that's over-cleaning! Once maybe twice a day at the most!

Does it hurt more when you get your tongue pierced, or when you get your bellybutton pierced?

Yhea it's supposed to hurt for a few weeks, just clean it everyday and you should be good.

does Claire's do lip piercing?

Buy some campho phenique its for cold sores but it works
i've used it for my lip ring and eye brow ring,It numbs it
http://funadvice.com/r/15odtubeaqn

What ear is the straight ear to pierce?

Lol Yea got my glasses on i sure can read right=P....omg i know i they do scary but mine did it with a needle and the nose stud was steel i made sure asked all those questions before i did it. As for cleaning it i bought this stuff from the piercing cleaning stuff from the place.

Thanks for the tip do they sell it at stores or online only?

Oh yea it was not the best feeling but it wasn't that bad =P lol i do clean it i just got a little scared cause it got really red the next day but its going down now.

Steel isn't the best idea because it has nickel in it. A large percentage of people are allergic to nickel and even if they aren't they can become allergic. Titanium is the best for piercings but it probably wouldn't do the piercing any favors if you changed it now. If the burning persists and it feels irritated I'd suggest going back and having it changed. Good luck!

it might alittle. for me not at all and i did it with a tack. but my friend got hers and she said it burned alittle

Mine didn't maybe you need to clean it

Just don't touch it with Ur hands

yes its when the needles go in to the skin then out. dont worry yes i had it when i was 2 years old yes i no to young. just chill it will kill. dont touch it cus it will get infected and just dont get to worrrid. plz do not touc it mate

yes its when the needles go in to the skin then out. dont worry yes i had it when i was 2 years old yes i no to young. just chill it will kill. dont touch it cus it will get infected and just dont get to worrrid. plz do not touch it mate

thats what happend when i got my nose pierced