Is it normal to get morning allergies?

Just in the morning, sneezing and runny nose and what would cause it?

Well it happens to me so I sure hope it's normal. Apparently it's going to be a horrid summer for pollen, so maybe you're sleeping with your window open and pollens getting in or something? Just a theory xD

Sometimes I do. But only for winter (tropical island, no cold, just breeze and a nice temperature) soo I can't really say if its that.

Am I deranged if I laugh for no reason in the morning?

Yea I'm always sneezing in the morning, And it's prob cause I have my fan on blowing the air from outside in.

IS IT NORMAL FOR MORNING SICKNESS TO START ON 8TH WEEK?

Same here. My allergies kill me in the morning. =P

morning sicknes...

indoor allergy

How do you get up in the morning?

Yes, it's normal. I get allergies every morning. It's something to do with the levels of pollen in the air, I believe that it is higher in the mornings (I may be wrong). You could speak to your doctor to give you a light anti histamine to help with it if it is a real problem.

Morning Routine

Yes, in fact I get most of my allergies in the morning. I hate them...

Is this normal after taking the Morning After Pill?

I get cold symptoms every morning, I sneeze and get a runny nose and sore throat and it's gone by lunch time. It has something to do with your sinuses. My dad, brother and I all get it, especially in winter and spring. :|

What are the symptoms of a strawberry allergy?