Here is a short list of things to steer clear of.
Where is latex likely to be encountered?
Medical products that may contain latex include:
* Gloves, especially powdered latex gloves.
* Drains, tourniquets, urinary catheters, and wraps.
* Adhesives used for dressings and tapes.
Personal or household products that may contain latex include:
* Contraceptives, such as condoms or diaphragms.
* Diapers and sanitary pads.
* Pacifiers and baby bottle nipples.
* Balloons and rubber toys.
* Rubber bands.
* Computer mouse pads.