Why does my cat loves to be spanked?

Can anyone tell me why my cat loves being spanked really hard..and rolls on the couch for more..does anyone else have a cat that likes to be hit...

I do the same with my cat, she was spayed years ago. so if that takes the desire away for boom boom, spanking ones cat wouldnt be sexual for them, although the look she gives me, makes me wonder still. after spanking her for awhile, she will turn around and want to fight. its pretty funny.
not sure what to do, if she is getting off on it, I dont want to continue, that to wierd.

my females like a tapping on the back end when they are in heat, they keep coming back for more but only when they were in heat.

How to get rid of cat pee smell?

For one thing, never hit your cat!!! Second, maybe your cat thinks it will get atention if she will act good. don't hit it ever again you meany!

Cost to euthanize cat

MY CAT LOVES IT TOO- Try using a fly swatter! We recently discovered the convenience of using a fly swatter to spank our cat, and EVERY TIME we pick up the fly swatter, he comes CHARGING UP!! He absolutely loves it- I think it's perfectly normal and funny as hell. But yea, try the flyswatter, your cat will love it

Which of the "Big Cats" can't climb trees?

Why would you hit your cat?
Wether he likes it or not.. it's animal abuse.

I'm just wondering why you hit him the first time and figured out he liked it.

But I got to admit, that's pretty funny.
Your cat likes to be spanked. XD

Why are my neutered cat's testicals growing back?

Ouch...that might be construed as animal abuse. I don't know why he comes back for more...most cats would run from that. Still funny though.

Why is my cat urinating on furniture?

It's true..he sits on the of the couch, meows, puts his butt in the air, and I slap him as hard as I can..for about 15 minutes..it's so weird..

Why do cats eat the afterbirth?

It was actually my son who posted a few days ago..We started off gently tapping, (we saw another cat like it)Now, my hand gets sore from hitting, he especially loved the empty roll from wrapping paper, I destroyed so many from whacking him..but honestly..he loves it, I truly think it something sexual..and actually, both of our cats love it:>

Why does my cat like to go to bed between my legs?

there was a guy on here about 7 days ago who posted a question in the PETS section exactly like this. and someone told him, that cats like to be spanked really hard especially on their backs near their tails because they have some weird nerve there. another response he got said that most female cats like to be spanked because that's how the male cat shows her that he is ready to mount.

..? :/

How to make my cat stay at home?

It's not animal abuse if the cat likes it.

How to get my neighbor's cat to stop pooping in my yard?

no my fat male cat loves it a lot

Male cat after neutering...

My cats like it too except my male cat we tried it once on him and he got really pissed off. Maybe it is only in femlae cats

That is just so funny. I'm not a cat person so I had no idea. That is really great.

great no even freakin cats are turning into humans!

I forgot.
I was going to attach an image.
So here it is.
=D

LOL, for some reason this really hit me funny.

lmao that has had me in laughter for a while ahahha
dunno why he likes it tho

Well I had never heard of this one. Learn something new everyday.

its not animal cruelty dont be stupid, unless of course your actually inflicting pain. I spank my choc burmese, she loves me for it. if I stop she gets cranky and meowsss in my face until I go again. it started with me playin with her and kinda gently flickin her on the bum and hey presto I think that was the day she fell in love with me and forgot about every1 else in my family haha.

p.s. I usually massage her twice a day, all over, and she freaks out (in a good way) when I massage her feet and inbetween paws\fingers lol is this normal behaviour? its a lil odd, she loves it as much as the bum spank!

-jess

hahahah omg that's funny tinatodder4
:)

most cats, male and female, like to be pet like a shiatsu massage, usually on their backside area. i don't think it's sexual at all. it's definitely not animal abuse -- they love it. sometimes they get excited and might hiss or run away. but that doesn't mean they don't like it. it's like tapping on a table with your hands -- just move it to your cat's back and they'll love you for it!

spanking cat, spank cat, cat like spanked