How long does it take to tattoo each individual letter of a word?

I've always wanted a tattoo, and I've convinced my mum to let me get one if I still want it by the time I'm old enough. I was wondering how long each letter would take to do though. I wanna know how long I've gotta sit still for. Make sure I'm certain before getting it done.
If I still want it this time next year, I'm gonna get 'Raining in Baltimore' on my lower back. It's the name of a song and it's a part of me, I just want it to be a physical part of me. I know it'll take ages to have done, but I just wanted a more accurate sense of how long.
Thank you!!

It depends on the artist, the details on the lettering, how big it is, ect.

I think you should be tattoo artist.

Tattoos and being individual

I think you should be a tattoo artist.

Words for a cool knuckle tattoo

Nah I'd rather be a piercer. :p

How long must I wait after waxing to get a tattoo ?

Why not do both?

how long does it take for a hickey to go away?

It probably won't take more than 2 hours depending on the artist. My tattoo took about half an hour but it is also just a small one on my wrist

how much would a tattoo cost 5inches long, 2inches wide?

Okay, that's not too bad, reckon I could handle just a couple of hours. Thank you! :)

How long does it take

You should also remember your lower back is one of the more painful places in your body to get tattooed, There is very little meat and lots of nerve endings

What are some good but simple tattoo ideas for the word "memory"?