What is line rental when it comes to mobile phone contracts?

Line rental is only applicable to fixed phone lines eg: your home or work telephone and not the mobile phones.

Oh thats weird, I've been looking at contracts for a blackberry and it has how many minutes and texts and how many months the contract is, then is says like '12 months half line rental' strangeee...

Where can I find free ringtones for T Mobile Fave Five phones?

Never heard of people being charged for line rental for mobile phones. Unless they are charging for 'call divertion", eg: people using the mobile phone as their fixed line eg: if someone rings your home or work phone and you divert all the calls to your mobile, you do get charge for that as the person is calling to a fixed landline first and then their calls are being diverted to the mobile.....Best to ring the mobile phone carrier and ask them, once you sign up, it's harder to terminate the contract without paying a massive cancellaton fee.

new mobile phone that isn't really pricey but is still good

99% of mobile phone contacts come with free line rental. normally 12 months and over. im guessing the '12 months half line rental' means you wont pay the full line rental and it wont be free line rental. half price, maybe :S

shop around jen cus ive just looked on t-mobiles site and they have 20 quid contracts for them blackberrys and the phone is free. if you do decide to go to t-mobile let me know and ill pass my name and that on to ya cus im sure you get an extra discount is someone refered ya ;)

What mobile phones in England are very fashionable to have?

Hummmm, I think it might av just been a sh1tty website.

How to I set up my prepaid phone from virgin mobile?

must have been.

Will I get charged if I use yahoo messanger on my mobile phone?

Check these iPad rentals might be helpful for you.

iPad Hire With oneworldrental.ae
Hire iPad For Event & Exhibitions Tablet Rental, iPad Air Rental, iPad Pro Rental with Cheap Price, iPad Rental, Rent iPad Pro for Conference & Training Session.
Oneworldrental ·
what are the pro's and cons of going on contract with my phone..??