What is the legal age you can travel to a different country on your own in america?

Recent Questions Travel

18 I think

Really? You can travel to different countries at 15 here :O

What country to travel to for the best mountain scenary?

I'm not sure, but I was 18 when I went to England, and my mom was technically there with me for the first hour, until she went to Holland, but when we were at the customs booths, the man we were talking to said that if I had been alone, he probably wouldn't have approved the visa because he didn't approve of someone my age being alone in a foreign country.

Traveling to jamaica, what's the legal drinking age there?

oh okay thankyou

Are there any countries with no legal drinking age?

i apreciate te answer but i need a solid answer "i think" isnt solid >< teehee thanyou u were helpful anyway

What age do you have to be to legally move out of the country?

We can on like school field trips but have to have parental conscent and u have to b 16 I think

whats the legal drinking age in germany?

Ur welcome

How did the Chinese travel to America?

As young as five with parent's permission, this is a standard age for most airlines. The government actually has very little restrictions on airline age. Therefore, it depends on the airline.

What/who is a new age traveller?

really? oh i see

What's the legal drinking age in Rhodes, Greece?

yanks can travel from 5 on their own but only on nonstop flights, so ive been told :|

Is there any country where roaming on the street nude is legal?