Which job do you like best from these three: chocolatier, pediatrician, interior designer (read more)?

Chocolatier, is that really a job? That'd be cool O:

I want to be a writer, and I'm currently a waiter.

yes, being a chocolatier is a job...you get to make chocolates and stuff and if that's not good enough you get a 90,000 dollar anual salary!!! no joke!

and that's cool...i wanna be alot of things, lol. that's why im asking all these questions....to narrow down my LONG list of things i wanna be, so i can focus on one to be one day and study to be! lol

What's the best business advice you've ever read?

General Manager in the NFL. Looking to take Sports Management at Washington State. I'd pick interior cause i am quirky like that. I work fulltime as a maintenance housekeeper at a chrstian adventure camp.

Best jobs for when I'm 14?

You mean getting paid to eat chocolate :O Where are these jobs and where do I sign up :)

What is the best job ever?

Chocolatier would be awesome lol..:)

How...Interior designer qualifications??

A chocolatier sounds fun but is actually very scientific! And the factories don't really look like Charlie's factory which was a huge disappointment for me as a child going on a chocolate factory tour lol. I'd say a pediatrician would become boring quite fast. An interior designer would be an interesting job but if you were working for yourself you'd need an on-the-side job. Me? I've done a lot of different jobs, my main profession is hairdressing but I've done everything from waitress to physio. I actually want to be a police officer though lol.

please read and reply

I'd pick pediatrician. I will be applying to vet schools in the near future while keeping my fingers crossed! If I'm not accepted after a few tries, I'll start looking into PhD programs for genetics or molecular biology. So I either want to be a veterinarian or a scientist when I grow up! lol

Whats like the best part time job ever?

maybe look it up...and you MAKE chocolate!

What was your best job money wise that you have held and how much did you make?