What is the best italian recipes to make?

Recent Questions Food & Dining

Sigh, lasagna is cliche, but I ADORE it. It's got my vote :) Simple, yummy, and universal. What more could you want?

I think most people would say pizza. X) Cuz of how popular it is. and, i must say i agree!

Shurbet recipe

Scratch alfredo or carbonara sauce for a pasta dish is really easy and super fast as long as you have all of your ingredients ready when you start.

What is the recipe for ass crackers?

I also like lasagna but after my last trip to Venice, I've been on a bolognese kick. Here's my recipe...it's easy and delish! This is not a "saucy" sauce - it will be meaty with tomato liquid and chunks of tomato. This serves approx. 4.

1 lb lean ground beef
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1/2 chopped onion
2-3 cloves of crushed or minced garlic
1/2 can of tomato sauce (NOT spaghetti sauce)
1 tbsp fresh or dried oregano
salt & pepper to taste
Angel hair pasta

Brown ground beef
Add all other ingredients except oregano (and pasta of course)
Allow sauce to simmer for 20-30 minutes
Boil water for pasta; cook per directions
Add oregano 10 min. before serving sauce

Spoon thick sauce over pasta, garnish with grated cheese and serve!

Cheesecake Recipes

If you want to make Italian Recipe at Home, Go Outside, Dilli Ton Italy is the Best Indian & Italian Restaurant in Noida Sec 50. Visit:

Best Indian Italian Food Fusion Restaurant | Bolly Bar Near Noida City Centre - Dilli Ton Italy
Dilli ton Italy is the best Indian Italian Fusion Restaurant near Noida City Centre. We are top Italian Restaurant and Bolly Bar In Noida with amazing Bar & restaurant deals.
Dillitonitaly ·
Veg recipe