Immigration help...filing the g-325a form

Hi, I'm in the process of filing the G-325A form with my husband. I'm trying to see if anyone has any advice on how to fill it out and on what is the best method to go about it. My husband and I don't have the money to pay a Lawyer, so we are doing everything ourselves. If anyone has any idea about it, it would be great! Thank You:)

3 answers

Recent Questions Politics & Law

ANSWER #1 of 3

Read the directions, at least twice, to make sure they say what you think they said. My sister in law went through all the paperwork, as I went through a fair bit with my wife (we didn't use a lawyer, either).

Also, they have helplines, etc, on the DOJ's website, their customer service people are actually fairly good, but, if you plan on calling, do it *early* in the day, as otherwise you'll have a very long waiting period when you call.

ANSWER #2 of 3

Just make sure that everything is correct and spelled correctly on the form. You do not want to prolong the process by making any mistakes. You may be able to find someone to help you out for a lot cheaper then a lawyer. I paid a lady $350 to do all of the documents for us, but after she finished I thought wow I could have done this myself. Go through and make sure you have every document that needs to be filed and do it correctly!

ANSWER #3 of 3

Here is a completed sample Form G-325a:

[link removed]


Add your answer to this list