What are some icons that can be used to represent the word individual/individuality?

I have to do a poster on  individuality. I have to use icons/pictures to represent the word "individual". Any ideas on what I could use?

Maybe a zebra in group of horses, or one fish swimming the opposite way in a school of fish that's different colored.

Perhaps a busy city street, with people wearing formal work clothes, then in the middle, or sitting on the floor busking, a man wearing a bob marley shirt, playing a guitar, with dreadlocks etc, and you could use a photo editing program to make the picture black and white, but keep the busker colorful, like color splash.

Old time words

People All Walking Barefoot.. One
Person Has Shoes. Or Like One Blue Fish In A Bowl Of Gold Ones. One Person With Red Shoes.. While Ten Other People Went With The Crowd And Bought Blue Shoes.. Does That Help

Which represents

Aha, ill try the Bob Marley idea. I love him!
Thanks :)

Why does the majority hate individuals?

Look at Reham's profile pic

funadvice.com/my/1297625159_101

How to unhide desktop icons?

A picture of Boy George

What does an octopus represent?

I once saw this cartoon..
There are lots of people sitting in a room, all wearing the same stuff, with stiff faces and a choir speech balloon "we are all individualists" and one smaller bubble somewhere from the back of the room saying "I'm not!!!".

Individualism vs. Collectivism

That's the truest answer here.

Is there any word on RENT15?

I don't know who invented it, but I do like that cartoon. :-)

R word