How to know if i'm pregnant?

I'm 14 going 2 be 15 in 1 week time I had unprotected sex 22 days after my menstrual cycle the last time I had sex was 18/02/07, I'm wondering if im pregnant my back has been hurting and I have been having lower stomach cramps and brown discharge could this mean im pregnant and how long from your last unprotected sex can you do the pregnancy test:-(

you can take a pregnancy test as early as 3 days before your expected period or immediately after you miss your period. You could be pregnant, or it could be the start of your period (sometimes you get a light discharge that kind of appears brown) and menstrual cramps. The only way to know for sure is to get a test. And if its negative..always use a condom..because maybe youll get lucky this time..but what about next time, and you should ALWAYS protect yourself against STD's.