Am i masturbating wrong?

I'm 14 years old going on 15 in april and I can't finger myself. I used to be able to finger myself at about 12 years old lol ... I mean I know where my hole is, but it just wont go in. I made sure I was really wet, but as I tried to stick my finger in, it kinda hurt and I just couldn't do it.
is it because I have a small hole?
or im too tight? (im a virgin)
or im not doin it right?

make sure your horny and not tense... yes im a guy but trust me... if your tense you will close up... and take it easy...

yeah you do that a lot dont you lol

How to masturbate in class?

;probe around the outside until it feel good your clit mybe some KY gel until you are good an wet relax and go with the flow.

how to manstrubate / masturbate?

Use tampons so you'll stretch yo hole lol and then you'll be able to stick your finger

Is it wrong to masturbate before your period?

kay. you need to. Get arroused and loosen up and it is okay somepeople have trouble doing this you need to be comfy and loose your self up a little havefhn LOL and I'm a girl I've been there and done that LOL

Kinky ways to masturbate?