How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in florida?

My son wants to travel down to florida, but needs to know how hold you have to be to rent a room?

Recent Questions Travel

The legal age is 18. Also in Panama City Beach, Florida, anyone under 25 has to pay a hefty deposit also. Your best bet would be to call the chamber of commerce in whatever city he is planning to visit and ask them for a visitor's guide and ask if they know the general policies that most hotels in the are have.

I don't know about in Flordia. But in Missouri you have to be 18.

Who owns the Commerce hotel and casino?

the legal age is 18, but some hotels have certain age restrictions.

It depends on the hotel, I know some say 21, but as long as you've got a credit card, you should be ok at 18.

I used to live in Florida and it was 18.

the legal age is 18

In general, I love to travel, that and my work is connected with the post-mobile movement. And in Florida, I lived for about 2 years and all this time I rented a house with help . To say that I am satisfied is nothing to say. I do not like intermediaries and take only legal services. For good money, there is consumer protection and you can pick up any pocket. Hotels are good level + there is the possibility of renting a car

Hotel Booking Site - Book Hotel, Best Hotels Deals | Planet of Hotels
Plan your trip with Planet of Hotels. Millions hotel reviews. Deep Discounts. Get Savings with planetofhotels.com
Planetofhotels ·