How much cum should i eject from my va-jay-jay?

Everytime I cum there is like 4 litres of cum... I could like seriously fill a milk jug with cum! Is that normal? What's the normal amount?

Um...I think you should go to your gynecologist to make sure that is a normal thing to do.

LOL no it means masturbateee lol !!
like rubing your hand up and down on your penis or vaj until you cum !!!

What is cum

Im very confused... What's wank? Does that means tickling my feet?... That's what my mom told me when I asked. :S

how do you get the taste of cum out of your mouth?

How do you cum? o.o I try to cum but no it just doesnt work..

what is the difference between cum and pre-cum?

The normal amount is a tea spoon full everytime you ejaculate !! but sometimes its more and sometimes its less depends on how much you wank really :/ if you wank a lot sometimes you dont come at all just wank as much as you can daily and then see how much you produce !!!

Can you get pregnant even if he doesnt cum inside you?

LOL I get a towel and fold it once or twice make it quite thick then finger myself then I cum on to the towel and fold it up and put it in the wash

if a boy didnt cum can you still be pregnent?

Um... not sure... meaby you just can cum good... but if it gets bead then I guess doctor can be an option...

GOOD LUCK:)

Cum sickness lol

when you cum the most you can cum is 2 jars of milk ;)
sooo no need to worry about you .
happens to every girl .
if your a guy .. well theres something going on ; ) lol

birth control can I still get pregnant if he cums inside?

i am a plastic sergery student and i would like to help all of u who have questions and i am ready to help u all out!! to contact me: quqa0@hotmail.com

Who do all guys have pre cum?

eject lot cum