How do you get rid of a pig nose?

I have a really upturned pigs nose, so bad that people can see up my nostrils just by looking at me...what can I do?

wow, I'm right there with you. My ski-slope nose drives me crazy, I have even went as far as putting duct tape over it to try and get it to go down some. I hate it. :( People are so confident when they have perfect little noses, but not me I keep my head down so you can't see right up it all the time. I want plastic surgery..

^that girls gets made fun of just like I do, I hate it so much.^

Well I personally find piglike noses VERY attractive on females. I think it's really cute, and a turn on. I also like the way it looks from a profile when there's a bump. It's very sexy to me!! My favorite nose type in the opposite sex.

How to get rid of a pointy nose?

just live with it and be proud to be half pig... it must be so funny to see a person with a nose so upturned!

How to get rid of bump in my nose without surgery or botox?

well, u can live with it...or go and get a nose job.
but yeah, everyone has something we dont like about us...but its LIFE...and we should like our self the way we are.

how do I get rid of butt hair?

Do you often Answer yourself?

How to get rid of peeling skin?

aww thats so cute. seriously. i hate my nose. its big and it looks like a beak. i would kill for a nose like that. no joke.
:]

Which is more painful, lip or nose piercing?

I no how you feel. I'm only 14 but people always makes their nose into one like mine, but they kind of go over top like they put it RIGHT up like a pig nose thought its NOT, its more of a sharks nose LOL its hard to explain. I find it hard when the word Pig or Snorted or anything like that is said in front of my class. Trust me! I could do anything to change it!

how to get rid of acne easily?!

Don't feel bad :)
Look at it this way: If you could've picked what kind of nose you'd have, you wouldn't have picked that one, right? So, don't feel bad - really! Everyone of us has something that they're not proud of. That's ok. We are not perfect.

Can I make my nose smaller without surgery?

hay im a guy and iv got a piggy but iv never really let it stop me, i used to get teaseed in primary school and i ignored them, after while they got bored and just excepted me for who i am. now im in highschool going into yr 11 and i have tons of friends and also freinds of the oppsite gender that dont really care for what i look like so dont let anyone put you down because itl only make you feel worse just keep on living with it and youll be fine!!!

How do you get rid of a huge nose!

rhinoplasty piggy nose, hate nose pig