How do you change piano notes to flute notes?

Okay, I know they're the same and all, but, when I play the piano notes some of them are way below the staff and I can't get that low. Do you have to move them a certain notes up or something? Please do not answer if you're going to say flute and piano notes are the same.

Recent Questions Music

in order for the whole piece to sound normal you would have to transpose it up an octave or 2.but if the octave is too far up then I would transpose it in a different key.

You can also put it in another key where you are more comfortable. if your not sure how too ask :)

Pink panther notes on piano?

You can translate up/down full octaves if you're trying to play a song designed for the range of a piano on an instrument with a more limited range. It will sound different, but still recognizable. Anyway, that's what I do on the guitar, and it should work for a flute too I imagine.

Notes to twinkle twinkle little star on the xylophone?

thanks for the shity advise

Depressing songs about people changing?

change piano music flute