High school talent show song

My talent show is coming up and I need ideas. I want sontthing I can sing so not rap or something and preferibably sung by a female. I want it to be up tempo and sorta new or classic oldies. Any ideas?

Recent Questions Music

love story by taylor swift. me and a friend did it last year. I dresses up like juliet and she dressed up like romeo. it was awesome!!!

you could sing "Our Song" by Taylor Swift. its up beat and a really good song.

High schools talent show I want to do a hip hop dance

It's not a classic oldy or sung by a girl, but you could sing Lollipop by Mika...

Good song to sing at a talent show?

I think you should sing a song you wrote and pick your own music so you can be creative

Which song to sing at talent show?

a thousand miles by vanessa carlton
Bubbly by colbie calliat
unwritten
natasha bedingfeild

What's a good audition song for America's Got Talent?

it really depends on if your voice is high or low pitched, go sing song with your family and ask them what they like better. It's really what you want to sing and no one else.

What is the song that A LOT of singers got together and sang that one song together?

you should sing eyery time we touch by casacade itd b awsome

What is the song on the Sleep Number Bed commercial?

Umm, im in the same situation, but some answers I got were also Walking on sunshine by Aly and Aj.. or maybe Superhuman by chris brown, or so sick by any-yo ..

Depends on yer voice I guess,,, good luck!

What are some songs about being mad at your girlfriend/boyfriend?