Hi im 20 and a lesbian and i bleed everytime after being fingered

hi im 20 years old, and im a lesbian, yes I have had sex with a guy before, and been fingered by other women before, but just recently I've been bleeding everytime me and my girlfriend have sex, we do not us toys. and its not a little of blood its a lot, she gets it all over her fingers, and I need to put a tampon in because its a lot of blood, then I bleed for like a day or two after, and this happens everytime, and shes not rough, and her fingernails are cut. and it doesnt hurt when shes doing it, it actually feels good, I dont even know im bleeding until we are done and we see all the blood on her fingers. I've made a doctors appointment but its not till two and half months away, should I see someone sooner? is there something really wrong with me??? please help!

you need to really see a doctor and find out what is going on. That is not normal at all

go see a doctor.

why do i bleed everytime me boyfirnd fingers me?

Hey this is oddly very accurate to my problem! Did you find out what was going on? I'm considering going to get checked out as well!

Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend had a drop of sperm on his finger and he fingered me with it?