Hair tips

HOW CAN I MAKE MY HAIR GROW . MY HAIR IS SHORT and I AM BLACK BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GROW MY HAIR MY HAIR HAS BEEN SHORT ALL MY LIFE and I USE GEL. I DO NOT GREASE IT AND NO ONE WILL CLIP MY ENDS

usually your type of hair doesnt grow much but if you want it longer maybe you should try hair extensions

What do you mean by "no one will clip my ends" If no one will trim your hair for you, you could try doing it yourself... but make sure to cut with the scissors in a vertical position, not straight across, and only cut a tiny amount off the tips. That will help to keep your hair healthy. I'm not to sure what could make your hair grow... but here are some ideas I have... It will take time, but just keep your hair healthy. Healthy hair grows faster. No dye jobs, try to avoid heat styling products like blow dryers and straighteners. Also, do deep conditioning treatments. Umm, get sunlight. Eat the right foods, vitamins... maybe your lacking certain nutrition and that's why your hair doesn't want to grow. I'm not to sure. And yea .. you could also buy hair extensions. You can get them in all diff. colors.. and even in real human hair(you can wash them with shampoo/conditioner). You can clip them in also, that way they will last longer

Hair loss

maybe you should try and get hairstyles that you dont have to do much to your hair..like getting cornrolls, braids,or even getting sewed in weave...and when you are ready to take the braids down wash you hair.and let you hair rest for like a week or two..then get the braids again...thats strange that no one will trim your ends..thats how you hair grows...when you trim your ends your hair grows healthier...oh yeah and im black...and I have long hair...

If you have practically no hair under your armpits