Why do some guys find it difficult to get an erection in the shower or bath tub?

Recent Questions Home & Garden

Really? This is news to me.

Yeah, some guys do. I was wondering what about the particular environment of a shower made it difficult to get or maintain an erection?? Believe me, the guy I'm using as a source for this information does not have difficulty in getting an erection under any other circumstances...

I believe it sometimes has to do with the temperature of the water.

im...its rare i guess

Ah, okay. Thanks.

If the water is cold it's harder for blood to rush to the area.

females answering boner questions, a lot of validity there, in certain environments it is a well known fact that you wear shower sandals soley for the fact that you dont get spooge in between your toes

stop taking cold showers

becuz of the temperature of the water...its hard in shower sex

Water temp yeah most likely

Believe it or not, sex is a mental thing as much or more than it is physical. Guys have to be comfortable and in the mood too. I'd say the shower is too much of a mental distraction for some guys, taking away from what they want to "focus" on.

Makes sense... Thank you! :)

i'm just curious... if you're a 15 year old girl, what the hell prompted you to ask that question? how would you even know that MIGHT be an issue?

Sorry. I can't get rid of the question now, but I'm sorry.

Shower of bath was always easiest place 4 me.