Guys and turn ons

what turns guys on, stuff that we girls can do, fingers through hair, hand on thigh...anything...help?

turn on: having sex

That last guy said it well. For me, a girl being herself and showing her self-confidence is a big turn on...swagger if you will. I'm a nyph so any sexual advances turn me on

how can I turn my guy on?

Lap dances sexy clothing I like hair down and wavy. When your sitting with him let h know your there rub his thigh. But all at your own speed

What turns guys on?

Channel or Versace outfits head to toe

Why is it a turn on for a guy for a girl to suck on his finger?

well, turn ons for guys...nibble on earlobes, gently rubbling teeth on top of the ear, start kissing the sides of the neck and if he trusts you work towards the adams apple, go for he nipples, a guys nipples are just as sensitive as a womans, keep wprking downwrad, caress chest hairs without touching the skin and a spot that most dont know is on the back of the arm above the arm, the stomach is a turn on as youre working down..especially above the pubic area, of coarse the obvious area, but save that for last and go for it! hope it helps!
just as a suggestion though, save all of this useful information for THE ONE, not just some Tom Dick and Harry...better to wait then to jump into nothing.

How do a guy turn on a girl?

if you dont want to do anything physicly you can either talk dirty on the phone or text drity it always works for me

Do guys always get turned on when a girl sits on his lap?

swallow DO NOT spit

What to say to a guy to turn him on?

turn on guy