Golf olympics?

do you think golf should be in the olympics?

Recent Questions Sports & Activities

no cause you dont run or any think and any it will take to long =)

ok, you must not have watched the masters this year or the rider cup last. there was tension and it was fricken epic

How do I pure a golf shaft?

no...olympic sports have a certain feel for them and no matter what sport it is you are entertained by all the commotion and tension...which you dont get the feel of while watching golf...or at least a majority of people dont

Why are there protests at the Vancouver Olympics??

seriously rock paper scissors in the olympics would be awesome. me and my mom decide EVERYthing by doing rock paper scissors. 'go take out the trash' ok mom, rock paper scissors for it lol

What sport is the most popular at the winter olympics?

Yes it should if you have trouble sleeping, its freakin boring.

Olympics again

I think that golf is a great sport and I love to watch it but in my oppinion it just doenst seem like an olympic style sport, although I think thye should add "Rock, Paper, scissors" to the olympic agenda, that would be AWESOME!

Olympic Marathon

No. Golf is booorrriiinnnggg! (saying this obnoxiously loud)

Olympic Swimming

Yes. It is a game of the mind and it should be included in the Olympics. Check on the best golf brands here:

Top 5 Best Sun Mountain Golf Bags Reviews
There is no doubt that Sun Mountain is a big brand in the golfing industry. They have made a name for themselves as a leading manufacturer of best golf bags and related equipment. The company has been consistent with quality and always embarked on serious innovation so as to create superior bags that match the taste of different consumers. The Sun Mountain Golf Bags have continued to dominate the golf course for a period of over three decades. For over 30 years, the company has persistently innovated ...
Golfbagsy ·
into olympics or not into them