Where can i find an artificial black christmas tree for cheap?

Recent Questions Shopping

I don't know where you could buy one but maybe try taking a fake green or white one and just spray painting it black, that the only thing I can think off.

OMG, I was going to say that! :O Answer stealer! :p Nah, I'm joking, it's okay that you stole my answer. =p

What do you give a person who has everything?

They have them at Garden Ridge in every color, including black.

get them what???

Walmart and target both carry them. If they dont have them stocked in the ones in your town check online. We had a black christmas tree last year (we did almost the same theme...it was a mix of nightmare before christmas and other miscellanious skulls and things) and we bought our tree from Target.

Just the trick

Just curious but you don't have to tell me but why do you want it balck? but I agree with Mandyloo =)

I know I put it off, but . . .

it just seems like it should be black 2 me! I cant imagine jack skeleton on a regular green tree! The lights are white and all the decorations go better with a black color base!

crimbo :D

Ah o.k never mind

Jewellery.

ask mandyloo she said she has one

What should I get for myself?

is that weird? lol

What should I get my mom for her 50th?