Who feels the government is doing enough to stop the oil spill?

Recent Questions Politics & Law

i dont .

Not me!

Funny feeling...

I dont either!

I think the government does what they do best...try to sugar coat everything while doing things under the table...
As long as they benefit from it who cares who suffers in the process?!

Shame on them...where is the love, compassion, and promises they continue to make (shall I say empty promises) all the while they sit there all high & mighty controlling our lives & we just agree to it all like robots!
Now that is shame on us...for allowing them to treat us like that!

I feel helpless about people in pain, what do I do?

Gawsh, couldn't have word it better myself! :)

Did the government know 9/11 was going to happen?

lol, thnx!♥

Why won't the government legalize marijuana?

Hmph, we all know those pesky politicians are some excellent actors, their shenanigans needs to stop, now!

Oh and you're welcome :)

Not all about oil afterwards

The government doesn't have the power over the situation currently. BP is the one in control, and they say they are fixing it, which is a lie, they are just attempting many things which none of have worked so far.

Do you feel the bans on marrying family members should be lifted?

It's not as simple as you guys think, if it were as easy as you make it sound then this problem would have been fixed.

Why is it that new governments or administrations always blame the previous one for 'economic mismanagement'?