Do face washes(face washes particularly of the brands- everyouth, pond's, olay etc.) really keep their promises?

Not sure of the promises you mean. But i use neutrogena to take off my makeup at night and i hardly ever get pimples now, and it takes of my makeup really easy. So they keep their promise

Not necessarily, that is mainly just for advertising. It depends on your skin and the product. I agree with cupkate about neutrogena. I have really dry skin and when I used it it worked brilliantly, i just didn't find it affordable. My dermatologist said that often the cheapest most basic creams work the best. The other stuff is just for window dressing.

Can I use Olay total effect ?

well if you have tons of spots then usually not, but if you have a few, they usually work, but they're only to get rid of dirt and keep your face clean, you cant expect them to work miracles.

How can I sweat less on my face?

Usually they say it 'helps' prevent breakout which means it doesn't exactly work it just helps a little bit. However, some products are more successful than other products. You just have to see which one suits you best =]

Is it safe to develop beautymarks on your face when your 15?