Why do my eyes hurt if i stay up late?

probably cauz ur tired

Your eyes need rest. When you stay up for long periods of time without resting them, they will begin to hurt/burn. Your eyes get dry from them being open for a long period of time and it causes discomfort.

How to make your period late?

tired eyes use more energy and require increased blood flow. this shows up on the surface of the eye. as the blood flow increases, the eye will start to feel pain, causing it to be irritated. & as it feels irritated, it will signal the brain to get some rest, making the eyes feel tired & heavy. get some sleep!(:

what does it mean when my upper stomach hurts?

*that's a sign that ur body is.ready. to shut down, ( but your nt letting it by staying u )!!!

why did it hurt when my boyfriend sucked on my clitoris*?

Well since your on the computer now, i'm guessing it's from starring at the computer. Also since it's 2 in the morning...

Why does the skin below my vagina hurt after I wipe it because I peed?

this is a sign that you're tired, and should probably be going to sleep. you eyes, like everything else in your body, work with muscles, and there comes a point where the muscles need a rest

Does getting your second ear piercing hurt?

Sleep deprovision, dehydration, lack of food, or even looking at the pixels on the comp too long, focusing on one thing too long, suff like that! =-D !!! <3

When I'm starting to cry, why do my eyes hurt/burn when I'm not even wearing makeup?

Why does it hurt to pee when on period?

because there drying upp!
if you close them for like a minute, it should help (:

How long does sperm stay in your body?

coz u r stay up more late .. time table should be fix :)

what if my vigina hurts after fisting,and can you get streched out ?