What level does dragonair evolve?

what level dose dragonair evolve into dragonite firered

Recent Questions Gaming & Games

lv 55 you still can learn outrage and hyper beam it just takes longer dragair learn outrage at 56 and hpyer beam at 65 dregonnite learn outrage at 61 and hyper beam at 75 if you wait to evolve dtragonair you will not be able to learn wing attack o thats at lv 55 it learns

how do I get to mirage island on pokemon sapphire

lol Dragonair turns into Dragonite at lvl 55, if you want it to learn outrage and hyper beam sooner you should wait till lvl 65 then evolve it ^^ tho it is up to you lol

i have a lvl 80 some dragonair and a few lvl 100 charizard and things so i kinda know about pokemon ^^
also i have the book :p
have fun playing lol

dragonair evovles at lv.55

lvl 55

56. I like to evolve my Pokemon as soon as I can. don't listen to that dooshbag telling you to buy Hyper beam. It'll be a waste of money especially when (Dragonair, Dragonight) learn it. For Rlacey mirage island amperes when your Pokemon's ID number matches the random number from mirage island's.

http://ww.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/918916/3146

This shows all the pokemons evolutions (what level they evolve), and all of the different moves they learn at what levels.

lvl 55 is when dragon air evolves so enjoy a dragonite personaly I prefer the blue color it has as dragonair oh ya mine knows draco meteor =P

chew...wan evolve faster also can de...just let dragonite learn wing attack(lv55),then outrage(lv56 learn) and then go celadon city buy hyper beam lorr...

He evolves the instant you get layed.

Who plays Fortnite here? I can share few tips on how to play like a pro. I used to play dragonair but it is already in the past. I found a great website, there you can find the best professional settings for Fortnite This game is much more interesting than any other

Best Fortnite Settings for PC, Xbox and PS4
List of the best Fortnite game settings. Check what video settings and keybinds use pro gamers in Fortnite Battle Royale on PC, Xbox or Play Station.
Fortnitesettingspro ·