How effective is learning by taking a course online?

Recent Questions Education & School

It's easy learning online. I did not like that when I was doing certain
assignments, I didn't have anyone to go to with my questions, when
I had questions..

I tried taking courses online and I am not a person that can do it. I need a room and teacher enviroment saying things out loud and explaining in person to me, also so I can ask questions. & taking the courses online a lot of people tend to prolonge going on because they know they can go on anytime, so they keep putting it off till it's too late.

How to learn English by chatting online?

Online learning or online education is actually a broad term that can describe a learning environment which is electronically supported. Some of the applications and processes which are involved in online learning would be web-based learning, virtual classroom opportunities, computer-based learning and digital collaboration. Generally, course content or course materials are delivered over the internet or through other forms of multimedia. Online course programs can either be self-paced or led by an instructor.

http://funadvice.com/r/15dmnodmqcj

beginners Motorbike short course