Does music save your life and why?

Recent Questions Music

yes especially when you listen to "How to save a life". to me I like music, music is the key for happiness and sadness.just turn on your mood and you find how effective it is.

its just the fact that it expresses more feeling to me than anything else so it helps but I doubt it saves my life

Does anyone like the song Four Minutes to Save the World?

I wouldnt say it saves lifes but it helps with day to day issues

A year in the life of a shattered rockstar.

Yeah. Things might go wrong and I might feel like committing suicide ( though I have never thought of something of that nature ), there are some particular music that you might hear that will calm you down.

Music and life??

well thats like saying can art save your life
or can tv save your life.

I think it can only save your life if your contemplating suicide and you hear a song that makes you change your mind and realise how precious life is or something.

but really...some people may LOVE music. but its not that powerful.

Can music save me from depression

I guess it depends on the person.

Music is my life

Well it really depends. Songs that have meaning behind it about life does give a the listener a better perspective and becoming more optimistic. It also can help you bring out anger/sadness/happiness. Music can also help match your mood as well.

For instance; I love listening to Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Pantera. The beat, lyrics and distortion from guitars makes me really happy and energetic.
If I'm sad; I'd listen to some pop music.

It all really depends on an individual. Plenty of fans say listening to MCR saves their lives. While I appreciate their music and everything...it doesnt save my life. However, songs like 'Cancer' is very inspirational and beautiful.

Nano Chromatic Battery Life

No, it condemns it to the point where I think of keeling over and dying

What are some good life hating songs?