Do unused bath/beauty products go bad?

I am obsessed with a discontinued line of bath products and have a ton of the stuff so that I don't run out for a while. I have body washes, scrubs, lipglosses, lotions, perfumes, and bubble baths from this line and I was wondering if these things expired over time? If so, how long and which ones? None of these have expiration dates or smell weird and it's been almost a year and a half since the line was discontinued. Thanks to anyone who can help!

usually things like that expire at around 12 months
so 12 months after you open them you should dicontinue use and throw them out
but it depends on what it says on the lable
I would think the bubble baths would last a little longer than the one you use for your face or skin though

It is recommended that most bath/beauty products that contact the skin while in the container(You scoop them out with your fingers) be discarded within 12 months after opening. This is because bacteria on your skin (yes we all have bacteria on our skin) transfers to the container where they will grow. Products that you pour out (IE Bubble Bath, Bath Salts, Etc.) can be used till done.
Norbert Rug
Akron Grove Bath Products
http://www.akrongrove.com

Can you wear Swarovski jewellery in the bath or shower?