Do you mind if guys look up your skirt?

Do you mind if guys look up your skirt because at my school they do all the time?

Of course I'd mind. The only people that don't mind are the ones that give away too easily. Seriously, if someone tried looking up my skirt, I'd beat them senseless. o_o

If some random guy looked up my skirt I'd press sexual harassment charges on his @$$.

xox
Sika

how can I turn my guy on?

of course I would mind...but if its my man then he can look all he want, cause he ownz ^.^

Does it hurt when a guy cums in you

Uhm yeah I do mind, I don't want the whole world seeing my goods lol

How do you "feel up" a guy?

tina69, would love to chat to you, luke_upwards@yahoo.com

When a guy eats you out, what does the girl do?

tina69, you are my dream woman!

If a guy cums inside you, can you feel it?

^ ii do mind ii dont want boys looking up my skirt thankyouu
lol.,. ii would mind a lot of boys in my school runs/walks past and pulls them up infront of every1 haha.. not very nice. ^_^

What turns guys on?

What is wrong with you young girls? I am a woman and I love it when a guy any age is intyerestyed enough in me to want to take a peek up my skirt. It makes me feel sexy and desirious. Don't you wantr the guyas to want you? If they try to look, give them a real view, show more leg and they will want to see your panties. That is when it ghets interesting and HOT!! Tina

Why is it a turn on for a guy for a girl to suck on his finger?

hell no. if they want me look on. lookiee but no touchiee unless i likiee i dont wear panties anyways

What do you do when a guy kisses your neck?

GUYS LOOK UP MY SKIRT ALL THE TIME..................I GEUSS THATS BECAUSE IM A CHEERLEADER AND I HAVE ON SPANCS AND ALMOST EVERYBODY SEES MY GOODS BUT STILL THAT IS VERY AFFENSIVE

what lengh is considered big for a guys dick??

Do guys care about breast size?

OKAY THAT IS KINDA TOO SLUTTY.................BUT MORE POWER TO YOU TINA

WELL GO FIGURE YOUR NAME IS sexy_hoes111

skirt