How would you all design your own house, if money and construction were not obstacles?

Recent Questions Home & Garden

I'd want it to look like a haunted mansion, maybe something like the house in Rose Red. I want it to look like an old style house, but creepy. Long corridors, beautiful red wallpaper, you know? Ahaha.

Haha, that would be awesome, I'd want the same sort of house, the rose red mansion was gorgeous. I would also have secret passageways, hidden corridors, and an indoor garden maze. Can you imagine playing hide and seek in that? It would be AWESOME! A large swimming pool in the basement would be pretty awesome too. =)

Should I invest in stocks or buy a house?

Ahaha, yeah. Too bad yo'd probably have to work your ass off and never spend a dime of it until youre 90 to get that kind of a house, though. :D

How to buy realestate with no money down and no closing cost?

Indoor pool!, Giant bed, a water slide coming from the highest floor into the pool. A gigantic treehouse type thing outside that is like a room connected by a bridge to another treehouse room. That's pretty damn amazing.

How to make a money necklace?

haha, yeah, sadly I think you're right, but still, a woman can have her dreams, right?

Judgement against me in texa can they take my house?

Haha, I'd totally visit your house just to hang out if that's what you had going on in it. That would be fantastic.

Can a house be purchased with no money down?

I'd sh1t my pants if I was going to slide down a slide from the highest floor into a pool. No one would want to ride down that slide, there'd be a sh1t streak all the way down it. :D

Home and House

Absolutely.

Can the landlord come in my house without permission

lmfao this is true.

Can I get section 8 housing in Florida?

A house with everything you and I can think of(:

Why do icicles form along the roof of my house?

lol, ew, well, if someone had a house of that extravagance, I'm sure they'd have a cleaning system of the same caliber.

What is the style, theme, design, and color of your bedroom?

I can think of gorillas fighting, cockroaches in cereal boxes, termites in the floors, rats in the walls, ect. But thanks for the poopy answer. :)

I would hope because I would perpousfully urinate all over the house in the most random of spots like closets, drawers, the sink, ect out of jealousy! :)

haha, nasty. Just remember to warn people beforehand.

I'll be squatting in the close over some expensive dresses and I'll be screaming "IM GOING PEEPEE!" to warn everyone.

lol, how kind of you.

rock studio