Dangerous handjobs

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were fooling around. She gave me a handjob, and I ejaculated into her hand. In order to take precaution, we both washed our hands with soap, and watched an hour and a half movie. After the movie, I fingered her. My concern is, is there still sperm on alive on my hands after I washed and dried them?

no
first off you probably washed it all off
and secondly, sperm dies within an hour of being in contact with air
so you either got it all, or it died
its very, very unlikley that she would be pregnant
(still possible, but theres only a teeny tiny chance)
so she shouldnt be worrying about it
howevere
if shes like to find out if shes pregnant tell her to
take a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex
(any sooner and the results won’t be accurate)
in the morning with your first pee is the best time
and take it when your period is due
alternatively, see a doctor for a blood test
this will both let you find out quicker and give you more accurate results

I don't know what to belive! Some people say the sperm dies by washing your hands and letting ti dry. Some say it can still live. I'm so confused and scared.

Are there dangers when swallowing cum?

sorry but the person above me is sorta wrong. sperm can live fer around 3 hrs outside the body and 3 to 5 days inside the girl. but dont worry, if you washed your hands really good, prefferably with warm water, then you should be in good shape.

Can getting fingered wit sperm and your finger gt you pregnant?

Stop with the handjobs - Have her give you blowjobs and swallow, ... That way you are both totally safe!

Pubirty - sweating balls, croch area, smells really bad! help!

thanks so much guys

oral sex is a good way to prevent mishaps too...

Actually, sperm generally doesn't even survive an hour in air:

"Not long. Sperm live in semen, the fluid that comes out of the penis when a guy ejaculates, or cums. The semen nourishes sperm and gives them something to swim in. If the semen dries up, is wiped away or absorbed into clothes, the sperm die. Sperm also can’t live long in open air because they need semen and a constant temperature." [http://www.sexetc.org/faq/pregnancy/819]

So basically, even if you HADN'T washed your hands, simply letting it dry during the movie would probably have been enough.

why did you let her wash her hands, you should have asked her to eat it, that stuff if precious. haha. but seriously, no need to worry except remember there are chicks out there that will get pregnant on purpose. so make sure she doesn't go in the bathroom and cram your semen inside herself. you have to protect yourself man.

Or you could just do that girl first heh that solves all the problems no?