Cute nicknames . .

Lol random question, I know...
I want to know what kind of nicknames you could come up with using my name. My name is Paige and these are the nicknames I've gained over the years:
Paigey, Paiger, Paige-a-ree, Princess, Pagina(spanish for page in a book... lol)

I want something cute that will stick. I don't really like when people say my name. lol It sounds funny. Anyway I'm interested to see what you guys can come up with =) Thanks a bunch!

paypay

wow lol
er..I don't know lol
you got a hard name right there

Cute nicknames for emily?

erm
pidgey, pai-gee, pay-gee,
not rli sure, its quite a hard name

What are some nicknames for trevor, cute ones?

paige-a-lais (ais part is pronounced like aisa without the a)

What are good nicknames for "Heather"?

GeGe same way you say gigi

What are some nicknames for the name Kelsey?

Payjay

What are some uncommon nicknames for gina

hahaha you got the nick. PaigeyPoo? lol to funny! My dad calls me that.. that and Paigey Poo-Poo Head lol but I find it a lil embarrassing really.

What is the nickname Brandi short for?

Pie-geey...Well,that is if you like pie. lol

Whats a good nickname for 'colton'?

Ager

Paylay

What's a good nickname for a boy named matt?

PJ
or
just
p

good nicknames for a guy named cody?

PNuts or Paigee or ummm P-jay I dunno thats a hard name.

What's a good nickname for Jennifer?

what about Pages? like pages in a book?

P-Love

I like fivestringsofpain's one :)
P-LOVE

Hi my names not Paige but maybe this will help. oh yeah, my bff Rebecca wants a new nickname, not becky or beck. anyway all I could think of is Dr. Paige. it sounds sorta like the soda! good luck!

well I think my name s paige too! but my dad just calls me raggy or fraggle or raggy bear cause my hair is always in a mess and does your dad really call youn paigey poopoo haed cause yes that must get relly embarring at times I wonderd how many paiges are there in the world
I personlly hate my name because hardly anyone has that name I soppose well lovely to chat with you bye

My names Paige too

I've gotten

Paigey
PDubb
PDizzle
PMoney
PaigeyPoo
And of course Pagina

tehe .

omg my name is paige too and everyone calls me paigey-poo and some one called me paigey pajama pants and paigey pizza lol people come up with some weird names. and some people have called me pay. but I really hate my name because everytime some one says turn to page whatever I always look up and say yea because I dont notice what they're talking about lol