What are some creative ways to make money?

Please most creative ones you can think of? :) please dont say ones that have already been said. Thinking for a teen girl.

Recent Questions Jobs & Money  Add Answer

I made $220 a month donating plasma a few years back.

Selling candy I made $100 a day doing that at school selling friendship bracelets I made about $50 a day doin that

What is dig money?

Find an old person 60+ that is willing to hand you money in exchange for services they can either no longer do or have difficulty doing

Make money quick without parents knowing?

Seeing as 14 is a little young to get a job, you could consider babysitting or offering to help your neighbors mow their lawns in the summer or shovel their driveways in the winter. You could also try and work out a deal with your parents where you'll do household tasks in exchange for money (my little brother would clean and rearrange the garage or basement or clean the gutters for $20, for instance).

Is the lottery rigged?

Wow, that is really impressive. What kind of candy was it? Did you make it?

Can a felon become a teacher?

fetish modeling

i once got paid $300 to pour honey on my toes and walk around on a tile floor.... while shaking a tamborine....and singing elmos song...

easy 300

What job requires the most education/schooling?

Oh did you like buy the candy cheap, and sell it for more?

What does annual income mean?

14 isnt young to get a job. Everywhere i've applyed hasnt responded yet. I do babysit, need money before the summer, snows already gone for this winter, and my parents are broke. haha thanks anyways :D

what is the difference between cash and credit transactions?

Haha! actually! thats friken awesome!!! though it would probably be considered illegal for my age, hahaha

How to check the status of a home depot application?

I brought every type of candy u can think of I got it in bulk so it was cheaper I made ALOT more than what I brought

How do I give a vote of thanks in a retirement function?

There are many variants for you. Try to search on different job boards. I can recommend to use Jobsora, quite good and comfortable service. I'm now searching vacancies inĀ Ibadan North there are so many variants for me. I'm a web designer.

Jobs in Ibadan North - 62 current vacancies | Jobsora
Search 1000s jobs in Ibadan North and apply for the vacancy in seconds with Jobsora.com! Start your new career with us today!
Jobsora ·
Work in the medical field with a misdemeanor?