Has anyone had problems with cosmetic contacts?

I have been thinking about getting cosmetic contacts to change my eye color only are they good imean has anyone had problems with them??

Yes, I cant see through them properly because apparently the little round hole in the middle isnt big enough for me... apparently that can happen... (they look amazing though!)

Hey, my dad's an eye doctor and my mom's been wearing cosmetic contacts for years. They're great, you just need to be sure you get the right fit. (Go to the eye doctor, over-the-counter contacts are not good--if they even sell color contacts over-the-counter...heh). But yeah. They'll take a little while to get used to but once you've got down how to put them in and all you won't even know they're there.
hugs,
Jill

colour contact problem

I wore them for a while, just for fun. They were just like prescription contacts and pretty inexpensive.

Does -0.00 mean the contact lenses are clear?

Yeah, they are really good. They are just like normal contacts justy withtout the perscription.

hope I helped, xoxo :)

How do I get Sharingan contacts?