How to be cooler in school?

Recent Questions Education & School

be yourself that's always cool

be smart and humble. You will get all the attention!

What is a made up school name?

Don't try too hard to be 'cool' just be a go-with-the-flow person and the coolness will come to you! This How To I wrote may be of some help: http://www.funadvice.com/howto/people_notice_good

What to pack in a kids bag for before school care/prep?

Oh gosh, you wanna be the coolest ya gotta take out the coolest lol cuz... "if your not first place your last place" Ricky Bobby so you know Skake n Bake hun

How can I go to school in the UK?

seriously... be yourself... youll grow up a lot faster if you learn to be yourself and not be like someone else. when you figure that out, the true friends will be around and all the fakes will go be with other fakes.

Can I miss school if I'm pregnant?

"You ain't cool unless you pee your pants!" - Billy Madison

Is anyone going to miss school this summer?

don't try to be someone ur not. just be urself and if they don't like it, well, screw them. lol. if they don't like who u r, well at least no one can say ur being a fake. :)

School Secretary, what to buy?

well u either be yourself or be one of those preppy wanna bes so yeah.

Is anyone part of an internet school or Home-Schooling?

just be who u are, dont try to live a lie and get into the mess that some ofmy friends got into; its not big and its not clever

can I enroll in a different school?