Here are some facts:
- Every month that begins on a Sunday will always have a Friday the 13th.
- Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming one tenth of a calorie.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Sitting too close to the TV won't ruin your eyesight.
- No word in the English language rhymes with orange, silver, month or purple.
- Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
- There are more germs in a person's mouth than their rectum.
- North Dakota is the only state in the US that has never had an earthquake.
- A frog can vomit up it's own stomach and swallow it again.
- In Columbia, an individual can be fined up to $90,000 for gossiping.
- A person blinks over 10 million times a year.
- A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
- It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Children have 300 bones while adults have 206, because they fuse together.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The odds of you being killed by a tornado are 1 in 2 million.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- Rats are unable to vomit.
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- The human brain is 80 percent water.
- In your lifetime, you'll shed over 40 pounds of skin.
- 21 percent of dogs snore.
- You're more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than a poisonous spider.
- Every 100g of Corn Flakes has 1mg of fecal matter.
- A dog's mouth is 200 times cleaner than a human's mouth.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- When you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib.
- Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.
Hope these are good enough for now. =o)
I look at random facts in my free time
the vikings are pissed because christopher columbus got all the credit for finding america but he didnt, he found the carribean islands and became a slve trader and a murderer, he never evin set foot on america. leif ericson found it and other vikingsDoes any body have any cool interests?
more than half of americans are over weight, if you lined up all of the hamburgers sol din the us, it would circle the earth 32 times. you can find these cool facts in the book CHEW ON THIS and THE FAST FOOD NATION and the movie SUPERSIZE MEcool facts please ??
Dolphins and humans are the only known animals that have sex for pleasure.
TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using only the letters on the top row of a computer keyboard.Anyone else think loe is a cool name for a girl?
DESSERTS is STRESSED BACKWARDS AND THE SENTENCE a man, a plan, a canal, panama.
you can turn the whole sentence backwards.
Colgate (the toothpaste brand) means "go hang yourself" in spanish.
They had a hell of a time trying to sell it in spanish speaking countries
- The elephant is the only land animal that can't jump
- The 1st president of the US was John Hanson (under the Articles of Confederation)
- The famous tower in London is not Big Ben. That is the name of the largest BELL. The official name of the clock tower is the 'Clock Tower'.
- George Washington did NOT have wooden teeth. They were gold and ivory.
- The Tower of London is actually a fortress with several towers, none of which are called the Tower of London
- "In God We Trust" was not the official motto of the US until 1956
- Coffee won't sober up a drunk - it just creates a wide-awake drunk
You only have four fingers because your thumb is not a finger. That is why they call it a thumb and not a thumb finger.What are some cool pranks I can do to my sister's computer, like turning her screen upside down and stuff like that?
well I have one about me... I can wiggle my ears without touching them. ^_^Why do people think they're cool if they pretend to be "country" or "redneck"?
when you sneeze your heart stops for that second you sneeze <<3What are the some amazing facts of the world?