Cocaine?

How long does cocaine last in your system last used sat have drug test on monday,but have tested + after using 7 days?? Also passed one after 3 day? I dont get it, also cranberry juice and water is the key , right?

Recent Questions Drugs

Depend how fresh and pure it is ? if its a bad coke then in 72 hours if its good I can stay in the system for over 2 weeks

Depends on how much you used, and how often you have been using it. Drinking water or cranberry juice will help your body break the cocaine down into other substances...and those are the substances that a cocaine drug test test for. It takes a while for the levels of those substances to become undetectable by a drug test. If you know you're gonna be tested, be 100% clean for at least 2 weeks. My best advice would be not to use it at all, or face the concequences.

How long will cocaine stay in your system?

drink cranberry juice and water but drink alot of water right before the test so you wont be in short supply of pee and so your pee will be watery

How long can cocaine stay in the urine?

JAZZ TOTAL DETOX IF IT WORKS WILL YOU GET OFF THE COKE PLZ.

Will niacin get cocaine out of your system