Clear nose retainer

I have finally decided to get a nose piercing to wear a tiny diamond stud. However, I work in a very professional environment and I am going to get the initial piercing with a clear retainer. Does anyone have any pictures of themselves with a clear retainer nose ring? I have not seen what this looks like and want to know if its still completely visible.

as a body piercer I can tell you that you will have problems healing with a retainer. it may not even heal. and the whole will be big and wearing a small diamond will not be possible. but if thats whats you want then I hope you end up having goodluck with it.

You should be fine with a retainer. Also the material it's made out of is much better for your peircing than metal. It will heal a lot easier and quicker than usual. It's keeps off infections also so you should have no trouble.
They are invisable and no one will notice.

Which is more painful, lip or nose piercing?

Thank you so much Editor. I was not able to find that anywhere. Some of them you cannot even see it, and I am pretty fair skinned.

Thanx again.

Can I make my nose smaller without surgery?

A blog post I found about this retainer:

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=1586

had this photo of her wearing it.

Is the nose piercing suppose to sting and burn a little after having it pierced?

I was told by a reputable piercer that I can get it with the retainer. This guy is very trusted in NYC and had great feedback from others.

How soon before I can change my nose ring?

you can not wear a retainer until you piercing is healed. you also can not get pierced with one. if you switch your piercing to a retainer after getting it done your piercing will not heal.

How do you get rid of a pig nose?

Never seen a actually ring retaintainer. I have seen them on people before and to be honest they are still visible. From a distance you can't see but if you were to be up close with a work mater or boss they WOULD see the retainer. Sorry to slash your dreams.

What is this clear, sticky liquid coming from my naval ring?

don't know about the clear retainers, but maybe a pearl stud that matches your skin... it might just look like a mole.

Can you get a nose piercing if you have blackheads?

clear nose retainer