How to get a clean-shaved vagina?

I shave down there, and it looks decent, but I can never get it completely smooth such as my legs. Are there any tips or tricks to get rid of the stubble? :/

Wax..? Or try hair removal products. Just make sure you aren't allergic to them! You don't want that!

What I do is i put a layer of foam on then shave it side ways left to right then i put shaving foam on again but go from right to left then i do the same but going up and down, down and up then diagonally etc then i put e45 cream on

Vagina shaving

I understand what you mean! It's because genital area hair has the tendency to be in-grown, making it hard to get that smooth feel! NEVER use hair removal products!! - Those products aren't meant for genital hair removal, because the skin down there is much thinner and sensitive!! You'll only be looking for a rash or infection! What I do is shower the area with warm water to soften the hairs and open up the pores. I then pat dry and trim the hair short at first - so I'd avoid cuts and burns when shaving. After you've trimmed it as short as possible, wash the region again with warm water and shave it in all directions. After I'm done I rub on some NON SCENTED lotion. - You don't want any strong scented lotions or soaps around your vagina, cause that too can cause infections and bad odors!

Is nair good to shave your vagina with?

I guess if you want it perfect, you should try waxing... although I probably wouldn't do that... due to the pain. I don't know I shave down there and I get it baby smooth. I know some parts I have to go against the hair to get it smooth. Maybe it's your razor?? put a fresh new razor on, or upgrade your razor

What are ways to shave your vagina?

but for a males point of view. We like some hair down there. Not much, but still it has ;P

Do you shave your outer vagina when shaving bikini lines?

no..not all guys like a bit of hair down there

How often do you girls shave your vagina to keep it smooth.

if there is no hair, feels like a child's vag

How do you shave the lips of your vagina?

Laser hair removal,, fast effective, and you never have to shave again, and you will be as smooth as a baby's bottom

everytime I shave my vagina I get bumps?

a lot of males like that though
and some like a bush
some may like a little

but i think shes asking just for herself not for a guy

Help shaving my vagina

Baby Oil. And shave in the direction the hair grows, and then go over it again in the opposite direction. Trust me, I've never gotten any complaints.

What do I do about the red rash I get after shave my vagina?

clean shaven is SO better..

Shaving my vagina

I'm not sure that you will ever get your pubic area as smooth as you legs unless you were to get expensive laser removal or wax which would probably hurt a lot.
Pubic hairs are a lot thicker than your leg hair, it's a completely different topic when it comes to comparing how you shave.
If you can get it clean the way you are doing it now, then keep that up, I would hope no guy would be THAT picky about how smooth it is, as long as it's clean.

Mmm :/ I don't know how you stand it. For me when I shave down there, it itches like crazy!

i wouldnt completely shave it because it may irritate your skin. but clean-shaven, soak in the tub with warm or hot water, use vaginal soap and a new razer. i hope i helped !