What to do with the gingerbread house after christmas?

What do you usually do with your gingerbread house after Christmas? Do you eat it or throw it away? Does it get half-eaten then somehow collapses and one day it's ... GONE? My daughter made a lovely one for this past Christmas and no-one will let me throw it out, and no-one wants to eat it! I've cleared away all the Christmas stuff and there it sits, reminding us of how many shopping days there are till the next Consumerfest of Christmas.

Even the cats aren't interested in it.

I was thinking of hiding it for 3 months and if she doesnt notice, toss it then? I could put it in her room but it's a typical teenagers room... you have to wade through 2 ft of clothes to walk in it. (That's another story though, for another time)

Recent Questions Home & Garden

Of course it's a question..
Yeaa just give it to her..She can do what she wants with it. If it starts to go mouldy.. then she will probably decide to chuck it. Take a picture of it =]

Put fireworks in it and let blow!!

Where can I find my house history, I think it's haunted

Okay.

Was this a question?

Millipedes or centipedes in house plants

Just put it in her room if she won't let you get rid of it... maybe then she will throw it out herself, if not, oh well!

Where can I find the history of my house online for free?

Yes, Morbid. It was indeed.

removing marker and fabric paint from walls