How often do you go check out people's profiles just to be checking them out?

Recent Questions FunAdvice Community

you mean as in reading their bios? i do that quite often to get to know people.

does this mean i should write stuff on my about me so people can get to know me? lol i do that a lot but i never thought of someone else wanting to do it

haha just stuff about you :D i scan through people and talk mainly to the people i share a common interest with :D

If someone likes one of my answers, or follows me, I'll usually look at their profile. Other than that, not very often.

exactly :D

I read people's bios when they follow me, and when someone i'm not following yet says something either really smart or really dumb

alright i am going to think of something x3

dew it :D haha

Yeah write some stuff on your about me, it does help people get to know you a bit better and share your interests that helps also :-)

also did you mean like just looking at peoples profiles because you find them atractive? confused at which one you mean

Not too often.....

i just did lmfao i felt so awkward doing it like ... ok ... what do i write xD but i think i got it good, i will work on it as time passes

That's the extent of my venturing around, besides when I'm trying to answer random topic ?'s.

A lot hahah. Usually if I'm not FunMailing, I'm browsing peoples' profiles. :)

Regularly and randomly ... I'm a lurker and get paid to do it, lol!

Haha yes you do lol

Constantly. lol o.o certainly when someone gives me an alert for following or commenting.

Pretty much never :/